The 2% APY Dividend Rate Checking Account
Earn dividends on your checking account balance with Yield Plus Checking.
Here’s How to Qualify
Simply do the following activities in your Yield Plus Checking account during the monthly qualification cycle.
- Be enrolled in eStatements
- Have at least one regular direct deposit for an amount of $100 or more
- Do 10 debit/credit transactions (non-ATM) per monthly qualification cycle.
Featured Checking Services
- Free Mobile Banking: Access your account anywhere, anytime — check account balances, make transfers, pay bills and more.
- Free Online Banking: Account access anywhere there’s an internet connection.
- Free Bill Pay: Pay bills using Mission City FCU online banking or mobile banking.
- NCUA Insurance: Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith of the United States Government.
Ready to Start Earning Dividends with a Yield Plus Checking Account?
Email Member Services call (408) 244-5818 or visit the branch.
|Monthly Maintenance||$7||$0 if you maintain a $100 minimum average daily balance in your Yield Plus Checking account|
|Stop Payment Order||$10||Per item or range|
|Returned Deposit Item||$20||Per item|
|Outgoing Wires: Domestic||$15|
|Outgoing Wires: International||$30|
|Foreign Items (Not in U.S. Dollars)||$30||Per item|
|Corporate Checks||$5||One free per day|
|Account Research Fee||$20||Per hour|
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 1/02/2014. Rates, fees, services and programs may change after account is opened without notice. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle, you will earn 2.00% APY based on your average daily balance, up to $10,000, and 0.10% thereafter, in that qualification cycle. If qualifications are not met, your Yield Plus Checking will earn no dividends.
Qualifying transactions must post to and settle to your Yield Plus Checking account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying check card transactions. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Fees may reduce earnings.