Earn great dividends, money-saving discounts, mobile phone insurance, identity theft recovery, and much more
Featured Checking Services
- Shop Local, Save Local with the Mission City Local App: The Mission City Local App brings 360,000 discounts to where you live, work or travel.
- Up to a 2% APY Dividend: The Santa Clara Checking account pays up to a 2% dividend. Simply perform these three activities every month: do 10 debit (non-ATM) transactions per month, have an employer direct deposit and estatements.
- Cell Phone Protection: Just pay your cell phone bill with your Santa Clara Checking account and if your phone is broken or stolen, you’re covered to have it repaired or replaced up to $400 per claim (maximum of $800 per year).
- ID Theft Aid: Receive $2,500 reimbursement for covered expenses you incur to restore your identity. Plus, get assistance from a personal fraud assistant who provide identity recovery and restoration assistance.
- Roadside Assistance: Lock your keys in your car? Car won’t start? Roadside assistance is available 24/7. It’s free to use, up to $80 in covered service charges.
- Free Mobile Banking: Access your account anywhere, anytime — check account balances, make transfers, pay bills and more.
- Free Online Banking: Account access anywhere there’s an internet connection.
- Free Bill Pay: Pay bills using Mission City FCU online banking or mobile banking.
- NCUA Insurance: Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith of the United States Government.
Here’s How to Qualify for the 2% Dividend
Simply do the following activities in your Santa Clara Checking account during the monthly qualification cycle.
- Be enrolled in eStatements
- Have at least one regular direct deposit for an amount of $100 or more
- Do 10 debit/credit transactions (non-ATM) per monthly qualification cycle.
Ready to Get Started with a Santa Clara Checking Account?
Email Member Services call (408) 244-5818 or visit the branch.
|Stop Payment Order||$10||Per item or range|
|Returned Deposit Item||$20||Per item|
|Outgoing Wires: Domestic||$15|
|Outgoing Wires: International||$30|
|Foreign Items (Not in U.S. Dollars)||$30||Per item|
|Corporate Checks||$5||One free per day|
|Account Research Fee||$20||Per hour|
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 4/01/2019. Rates, fees, services and programs may change after account is opened without notice. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle, you will earn 2.00% APY based on your average daily balance, up to $10,000, and 0.10% thereafter, in that qualification cycle. If qualifications are not met, your Santa Clara Checking will earn no dividends.
Qualifying transactions must post to and settle to your Santa Clara Checking account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying check card transactions. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Fees may reduce earnings.