With Mission City Mobile Deposit, you can deposit checks directly into your eligible checking or savings account using the Mission City Mobile App for supported Apple and Android smartphones.
What you’ll need:
- An MCFCU checking or savings account
- An established online banking account login and password
- The mobile banking app (updated to the latest version)
To make a deposit:
- Open the Mission City Mobile App
- At the bottom of the screen, click deposit
- Click the button that says, “Deposit Check.”
- Select the account you would like to deposit the check into.
- Enter the amount to be deposited
- Using the app interface, take a picture of the front of the check
- Similarly, take a picture of the back of the check (Please make sure the check is endorsed before taking the picture).
- We recommend you mark your check as deposited, with the date.
- Lastly, we recommend that you retain the check until you see the funds posted to your account.