As an employer or association, enhancing your benefits package by offering credit union membership provides a value-added advantage with NO COST to your organization. A Select Employer Group (SEG) is a company or association who partners with a credit union to enable their employees, volunteers or members and their families the eligibility to join the credit union. There is no cost to create these benefits for your employees.
Youll have a winning partnership with MCFCU. We are here to assist your employees as they strive to reach their financial goals.
Our partnership entitles you to the following:
- Membership information for your new-hire orientation package
- Financial education (i.e. retirement lunch & learns lunch provided by us)
- Newsletter articles for your employee publications or website
- Company event participation & sponsorship opportunities
- Informational brochures/flyers/payroll inserts
To inquire about adding your company or association as a Select Employment Group at Mission City FCU please call (408) 244-5818 ext. 110 or email Marketing@MissionCityFCU.org.