Loans with low rates, flexible terms, and quick loan decisions
Auto and Recreational Vehicle (RV) Loans
- Low rates and flexible terms
- Discounts for direct deposit (0.25%)
- Fast and local loan decisions
- RV loans include financing for boats, motorhomes, travel trailers, tent trailers, motorcycles, and airplanes
- Get pre-approved before shopping for a car or RV and negotiate from the position of a cash buyer
- Get pre-approved and know your loan amount, interest rate & term ahead of time
- Visit our auto shopping website to shop by payment price, compare vehicles, get pre-approved, and more
Mechanical Breakdown Protection
Avoid unexpected auto repair costs with Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP)
Many dealerships offer expensive extended warranties, but few cover you as completely as our program. Offered to you at a significant savings, MBP provides some of the most extensive coverage available. The cost for one of our contracts will be 30-50% less than those offered at the dealerships, and will provide these additional benefits:
- Towing Coverage
- Rental Car Coverage
- Trip Interruption
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance
These plans are affordable and can easily be added to your auto loan. Contact your loan officer today to add MBP to your auto purchase — and drive home your new or used car with peace of mind.
Optional debt protection cancels some, or all, of your loan payments in unfortunate events like death, disability, or involuntary unemployment.
- Death: Give your family time to get back on their feet financially.
Cancels your remaining loan balance as of the date of death (up to $50,000).
- Disability: Supplement any disability coverage you may have through your employer while you regain your health and earning capacity.
Cancels up to six payments per occurrence (up to $1,500 per month).
- Involuntary Unemployment: Ensure your loan payment will be taken care of as you search for new employment.
Cancels up to three payments (up to $1,500 per month).
These plans are affordable and can easily be added to your auto loan. Contact your loan officer today to add Debt Protection to your auto purchase — and drive home your new or used car with peace of mind.
GAP waives the difference between the amount you owe on your vehicle, and what your insurance payout would be if your vehicle was totaled or stolen and not recovered.
The Mission City FCU GAP program waives the difference described above including your insurance deductible (up to $1,000).
The following is a typical example of how GAP Protection works:
Original purchase price . . . . . . . . . . $25,000
Loan balance after one year . . . . . . $20,000
Insurance settlement covering
vehicle’s current value . . . . . . . . . . . $16,000
Your remaining unpaid
loan balance (the “gap”) . . . . . $4,000
GAP Protection waives
the difference . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $4,000
Should you find a replacement vehicle
and you finance it through MCFCU,
GAP Protection also provides . . . . . $1,000
Total GAP benefit . . . . . . . . . . . $5,000
These plans are affordable and can easily be added to your auto loan. Contact your loan officer today to add GAP Protection to your auto purchase — and drive home your new or used car with peace of mind.